Canyon Vista Recovery Center is a drug and alcohol treatment program for adult men and women located in beautiful Mesa, Arizona.
Call (888) 979-1840
to speak with us now
Our Treatment Programs:
- Medical Detox: Detoxification from most substances is conveniently offered on campus with 24/7 monitoring by our nursing and medical staff. Our relaxing environment ensures that individuals are comfortable while undergoing the detox and withdrawal process. We offer around-the-clock admissions for detox with pre-approval.
- Residential Treatment: Our 30-day residential program includes holistic programming and therapy, including life skills, recreational therapy, 12 step recovery, and cognitive behavior therapy. Residents stay in one of our seven comfortable houses on our private campus in Mesa, Arizona.
- Partial Hospitalization Program: Designed for people who do not need full, residential care, our PHP offers professional counseling, support, and educational opportunities.
OUR PROMISE TO YOUWe know that your time is very important. We will briefly collect some initial information from you, answer any questions you may have, and then determine if Canyon Vista is the best program for you.
The staff here are incredible! You can tell that the staff really care about the success of the clients and their recovery. The alumni program really helps keep you grounded and gives you the ability to reconnect with those that are now trying to get their feet under them.
I loved my time at Canyon Vista! The staff is very welcoming and friendly and has one of the best and comfiest detoxes I’ve been to through my journey.
Canyon Vista was a phenomenal experience!! The counselors, BHTs, nurses and doctors were all there for us–with our best interests at heart. Thank you for the beginning of my healing journey through recovery.
I would highly recommend Canyon Vista, I got exactly what I needed over all. I got all of the tools that are helping me stay sober today. It was very comfortable and felt like a home to me after a short while of getting used to it. The staff is amazing all very kind and understanding people. I would recommend this place to anyone that needs treatment.
Over a 4 Week Period
Canyon Vista Clients Are Experiencing
- Stress Decreased By 33% 33%
- Anxiety Decreased By 25% 25%
- Depression Decreased By 33% 33%
- Quality of Life Improved By 64% 64%
- Overall Improvement 29% 29%