Have you re-enrolled for Medicaid? Learn about changes that could affect your coverage.
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, people have been continuously enrolled in Medicaid without having to re-enroll or reapply for coverage. The Medicaid continuous enrollment provision has ended and now states can disenroll people who are no longer eligible or who are unable to complete the renewal process. This is called Medicaid Redetermination and it may affect your coverage.
To help keep you covered, or help you find the right coverage for you and your family, below are resources that may help.
Federal Government Resources:
- Click to find out more from the Federal Government at the Medicaid website.
- Call the Marketplace Call Center at 1-800-318-2596 to get details about Marketplace coverage. TTY users can call 1-855-889-4325.
Arizona-Specific Information and Resources:
- In-State Toll Free: 602-417-4000 (Inside Maricopa County)
- In-State Toll Free: 800-654-8713 (Outside Maricopa County)
- Out-of-State Toll Free: 800-523-0231