About Us: Canyon Vista Recovery Center
At Canyon Vista, you will start to address all aspects of your recovery and gain the self-respect and acceptance needed to start a new life.
- You will participate in therapy, exercise, and educational process groups.
- You will learn about and practice nutrition; you will benefit from advanced holistic practices.
- With the support of our structured environment, you will gain the ability to prioritize social, emotional, and physical issues.
- You will gain awareness of the effects of your substance use disorder:
- Your relationships begin to fail
- You start avoiding and lying to loved ones
- You make up elaborate excuses to try and explain your abnormal behaviors
- You have intensified mood swings
- You become increasingly uncertain of yourself
- You become unable to handle the growing number of problems in your life
- In the simplicity and safety of our therapeutic environment, you will be able to fully self-disclose personal experiences with a total sense of understanding from your peers.
- You will gain a sense of well-being based on the safety and harmony of your relationships with others in recovery. Being with others who are going through similar situations creates a sense of comfort and familiarity. This is a crucial component needed in your early sobriety.