How We Help – Why Canyon Vista Recovery?
What makes Canyon Vista Recovery a better choice?
We combine evidence-based addiction treatments, holistic therapies, and over 20 years of experience surrounded by a safe and supportive environment to provide you with the highest chance of success.
- The Canyon Vista Recovery staff lives and models the principles of recovery.
- This is your journey. From the beginning, we want to meet you where you are. We do this by listening to you. What matters are the things you want to achieve while in addiction treatment with us.
- We believe in the resiliency of each person, knowing that you are fully capable of taking responsibility for your own behavior, your own success, and your own decisions. Our role is to act as guides for the full development of your capabilities.
- By design, we offer longer programs. Addiction research shows that the greater amount of time you spend in a therapeutic and supportive environment, the higher your chances are to stay sober long-term. While the length of your stay in our addiction treatment facility can vary, our programs generally last from 2 months to 11 months.
- We know that you value connection, especially when you’re facing major life changes. Our recovery campus provides you with a safe and nurturing community that allows you the ability to connect and share comfortably. It is very safe and nurturing.
- Canyon Vista Recovery offers opportunity to connect with the successful people who make up our Alumni. These former clients are essential as role models and act as mentors as you build a strong sober support network. They know recovery, and they have lots of fun in their sobriety.
Navigating through your first year of recovery is all about risk management. We want you to know that we will continue to be here to help. You will be contacted on a regular basis and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with resources that will help to support you in your recovery.