How We Help – Why Canyon Vista Recovery?
What makes Canyon Vista Recovery a better choice?
We combine evidence-based addiction treatments, holistic therapies, psychiatric care, and more than 20 years of experience surrounded by a safe, supportive, and serene environment to provide you with the highest chance of success.
- The Canyon Vista Recovery staff lives and models the principles of recovery.
- Our team believes in individualized care, we know this is your journey. From the beginning, we want to meet you where you are. We do this by listening to you. What matters are the things you want to achieve while in addiction treatment with us. We will tailor your treatment plan to meet your needs while under our care.
- We believe in the resiliency of each person, knowing that you are fully capable of taking responsibility for your own behavior, your own success, and your own decisions. We are not here to tell you what to do. We are here to act as a guide along your journey of recovery.
- Research shows that the greater amount of time you spend in a therapeutic and supportive environment, the higher your chances are to attain long term recovery. We offer comprehensive aftercare planning to ensure you are equipped with the proper aftercare plan to support you as you transition out of treatment.
- Human connection is important. Addiction tends to isolate the sufferer. Building a sober support group is paramount for recovery. We provide an environment, and program that will empower you to make meaningful connections with those around you.
Navigating through your first year of recovery is all about risk management. We want you to know that we will continue to be here to help. You will be contacted on a regular basis, and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with resources that will help to support you in your recovery.